女生英语名字(10个非常难读的英文名字 Ten challenging names to prono

更新时间:2023-04-27 10:58:20 来源:互联网 作者:网友网民

视频加载中...

Hey everyone, it's Hadar.

大家好,我是 Hadar。

Thank you so much for joining me.

非常感谢你们的收看。

Today we are going to talk about 10 challenging names to pronounce, if you are a non-native speaker of English.

今天我们将讨论 10 个对非母语人士来说很难发音的英文名字。

In this video, we're going to talk about the names, how to pronounce them, and cool tips that are going to help you with pronunciation challenges, not just when it comes to pronouncing those names, but when it comes to speaking in general.

在这个视频中,我们将讨论这些名字的发音技巧,以及教你这些难读音节的发音技巧,让你在说其它单词时也能感到更容易。

If you don't know me yet, my name is Hadar, and I'm a non-native speaker of English.

如果你还不认识我,我是 Hadar,我是非英语母语者。

And I am here to help you speak English with clarity, confidence, freedom, and joy.

我在这里帮助你清晰、自信、自由和快乐地说英语。

Yes, it is possible.

没错,你完全可以做到。

And I invite you to come and say hi on Instagram.

欢迎到 Instagram 上私信我。

You can find me at @hadar. accentsway, where I share a lot of free tips and secrets, secrets, fun secrets.

你可以在@hadar. accentswy 找到我,在那里我分享了很多免费、有趣的英语学习秘诀。

Anyway, let's get started with a first name.

让我们从第一个名字开始吧。

The first name is Arthur, Arthur.

第一个名字是亚瑟。

We have an R, we have a TH, we have a schwa, all of the good stuff in one name.

这个单词里有一个 R 和一个 TH,还有一个弱读音节,所有的难发音音节都在这个单词里。

Arthur.

/ˈɑːθə(r)/。

You start with R as in car, drop your jaw, round the lips just a bit.

从“car”中的 R 音开始,放下你的下巴,噘起嘴唇。

Keep the tongue down, don't lift it up as you pronounce the 'aa' sound, 'ar'.

保持舌头向下,当你发“aa”音时,不要抬起舌头。

And then lift the tongue up in the back until you hear the R sound.

然后从后面提起舌头,直到你听到 R 音。

Stick the tongue out for the TH, it's a soft TH, just air, 'ar-thr'.

把舌头伸出来发 TH 音,这是一个和空气接触、轻柔的 TH 音,“ar-thr”。

And then pull it back to the R.

然后拉回 R 音。

There is no 'u' sound, even though it's spelled with a U, there is no U - 'ar-thr'.

虽然这里有 U,但没有“u”的发音。

It's called a schwa, and you can learn more about it if you click the link in the show notes in the description.

它被称为弱读元音,点击描述中的注释中链接,可以了解更多关于它的信息。

Arthur.

/ˈɑːθə(r)/。

Primary stress is on the first syllable, AR-thur.

主要重音是在第一个音节,/ˈɑːθə(r)/。

The next name is Rory, Rory.

下一个名字是罗里。

Yes, more R's.

这里有更多的 R 音。

We start with an R sound, then it's the 'or' as in four.

我们从 R 音开始,然后是“four”中的“or”音。

So R, and then 'aw', keep the tongue down.

先是 R 音,然后是“aw”,舌头向下。

And then another R, round the lips, bring the tongue up, and finish it up with a high E, pull the lips to the sides of it.

然后另一个 R 音,噘起嘴唇,舌头向上,用一个高 E 音结束它,把嘴唇拉到嘴唇的两侧。

'raw-ri', 'raw-ri'.

/'rɔ:ri/。

One of the things that happens when we have an R, and then another vowel and an R is that we tend to keep the tongue up, and then the entire word sounds muffled, like 'rory'.

当两个 R 音之间有一个元音时,我们倾向于把舌头抬起,然后整个单词听起来都很闷,比如'rory'。

Is this the case for you?

你是不是也是这样?

Because if it is, let me know in the comments, I need to know about it.

是的话请在评论中告诉我?

Okay?

好吗?

So, and if it is the case, then the secret is to bring the tongue up for the R, bring it down for the vowel 'raw', it has to be down, and then bring it up again for the R, 'raw-ri'.

这种情况下的秘诀就是:发 R 音的时候要抬起舌头,发“raw”这个元音的时候要放下舌头,然后再次抬起舌头发 R 音。

Rory.

/'rɔ:ri/。

"I talked to Rory last night." "Have you seen what happened to Rory?" Rory.

“昨晚我和罗里谈过了。”“你看到罗里的遭遇了吗?”/'rɔ:ri/。

Then we have the name Cory.

下一个是科里这个名字。

Cory is very similar, it rhymes with Rory.

Cory 和 Rory 的发音很相似。

A little easier, cause we don't have an R at the beginning.

但它稍微简单一点,因为开头没有 R 音。

Start with a 'k' sound, then the 'or' as in four, 'kor'.

Cory 的发音以“k”开头,然后是“four”中“or”的发音。

'kori'.

/'kɔ:ri:/。

"Cory and Rory are eating ice cream".

"科里和罗里正在吃冰淇淋。"

Cory and Rory.

/'kɔ:ri:/、/'rɔ:ri/。

Cory and Rory.

科里和罗里。

The next name is Jonathan.

下一个名字是乔纳森。

Very common, but I do know that some people confuse this name, and I've been asked about this name in the past.

这个名字很常见,但有些人会混淆这个名字,过去也有人问过我这个名字。

So, Jonathan: it starts with a 'j' sound, that the 'aa' as in father, 'jaa'.

Jonathan 以一个“j”音开头,然后是“father”中的“aa”音,“jaa”。

And then 'nuh', and N sound and a schwa, not an 'aa' sound, but just a really reduced sound, 'jaa-nuh'.

然后是“nuh”、N 音和一个弱读音,不是“aa”音,只是一个略读的音,'jaa-nuh'。

And then 'thn', no vowel in the middle, 'thn', 'thn', 'thn', right.

然后是“thn”,中间没有元音。

It's kind of like, you want to bring the tongue out for the TH and then pull it in really quickly for the N, 'thn', 'thn', 'thn'.

发 TH 音的时候舌头要伸出来,发 N 音的时候舌头要迅速收起来

'jaa-nuh-thn'.

/ˈdʒɒnəθən/。

Jonathan.

/ˈdʒɒnəθən/。

"I talked to Jonathan last night".

"我昨晚和乔纳森谈过了。"

Jonathan.

/ˈdʒɒnəθən/。

The next name is Carl.

下一个名字是卡尔。

In the first place I worked in New York City one of the owners was named Carl.

我刚开始在纽约工作时,有一个房东的名字叫卡尔。

And back then I wasn't very much in control of all the sounds of English.

那时我还不能很好的控制所有的英文发音。

And I remember that this name was so hard for me to pronounce.

我记得这个名字对我来说很难发音。

So I actually practiced it because I didn't want to embarrass myself calling him for help: "Hey, I have a problem with a cash register, Car... Car-l".

所以我真的练习了,因为我不想在打电话给他求助时感到很尴尬:“嘿,我有一个收银机的问题,Car…Car-l”。

He wouldn't know I'm referring to him.

他没听出来我是在叫他。

So I had to practice saying this name again and again and again.

所以我不得不练习一遍又一遍地练习这个名字的发音。

The reason why it's so tricky is because there is an R sound, and then a dark L.

之所以这么难,是因为这里有一个 R 音和边音。

And sometimes this combination is challenging for new speakers of English.

有时这种组合对英语初学者来说是一种挑战。

So you start with a word "car", 'Kar', and then you lift the tongue up for the R, 'Kar'.

所以你从单词“car”开始,然后把舌头抬起发出 R 音,“Kar”。

Make sure the tip of the tongue doesn't touch anything: 'Kar'.

确保舌尖不接触任何东西:'Kar'。

And then as you pronounce the R sound, you want to create tension in the back for the dark L, 'Karl'.

当你发 R 音的时候,你要在后面为低沉的边音制造张力。

That is the transition, just make sure that you're giving the R enough time so it doesn't move automatically to the L, 'Kal', but 'Karl'.

这就是过渡,只要确保你给 R 足够的时间,这样它就不会自动移动到 L 音,不是“Kal”,而是“Karl”。

If it's challenging, just practice this transition, R to L, R to L, 'Karl'.

如果你觉得这很难,就练习 R 到 L 的过渡。

Good.

很好。

The next name is Ethan.

下一个名字是伊森。

Ethan.

/ˈiːθən/。

This name has two syllables.

这个名字有两个音节。

The first syllable is 'ee', like the beginning of the word "eat".

第一个音节是“ee”,就像单词“eat”的开头一样。

And then it's a TH sound and an N, 'thn', 'thn', just like 'jaa-nuh-thn', 'thn'.

然后是 TH 音和一个 N 音,就像“Jonathan”里的 thn 一样。

'ee-thn', 'ee-thn'.

/ˈiːθən/。

Just make sure that you stick the tongue out for the TH and you relax it, so the air actually comes out as you pronounce the TH.

发 TH 音的时候一定要把舌头伸出来,然后放松,这样在发 TH 音的时候空气就出来了。

Ethan.

/ˈiːθən/。

The next name is Barbara.

下一个名字是芭芭拉。

Barbara.

/ˈbɑːb(ə)rə/。

This name has two syllables.

这个名字有两个音节。

The first syllable is 'bar', 'bar': start with a B sound, close your lips, 'bar'.

第一个音节是“bar”:以 B 音开始,然后闭上嘴唇。

And then make sure that you don't lift the tongue up too soon, again, not 'Burbara', but 'bar'.

然后确保你不要太快把舌头提起来,不是“Burbara”,而是“bar”。

And then the second syllable is 'bruh', 'bruh', 'bruh'.

然后第二个音节是“bruh”。

It's a B sound, an R round your lips for the R, and a schwa sound, it's a very neutral vowel sound, 'bruh', 'bruh', 'bruh'.

它是由一个 B 音,R 音和弱读音组成,是一个非常中性的元音,“bruh”。

Not 'braa', but 'bruh'.

不是“braa”,而是“bruh”。

'bar-bruh'.

“吧——兄弟”。

Barbara.

/ˈbɑːb(ə)rə/。

"I've got to call Barbara." "Barbara, what's going on?" "Barbara, I haven't heard from you in so long." "Barbara, where's my fish?" The next name is Aaron/Erin.

"我得打电话给芭芭拉。"“芭芭拉,怎么了?”“芭芭拉,我好久没有你的消息了。”“芭芭拉,我的鱼呢?”下一个名字是亚伦/艾琳。

Now, this pronunciation is actually the pronunciation of two different names: a boy's name, Aaron, Aaron, and a girl's name, Erin.

这个发音实际上是两个不同名字的发音:一个是男孩的名字 Aaron,一个是女孩的名字 Erin。

Erin.

/'iərin/。

Yes, they're pronounced the same.

它们的发音是一样的。

The first syllable is 'eh', 'eh', and even something closer to an 'uh' sound.

第一个音节是“eh”,甚至更接近于“uh”音。

And then the second part is 'rn', 'rn', an R sound, a schwa, and an N, 'rn'.

第二部分是“rn”,一个 R 音,一个弱读音,还有一个 N 音。

'eh-rn', 'eh-rn'.

/'iərin/。

The next name, and I love this name, is Joaquin, Joaquin.

下一个名字我很喜欢,是华金。

Because of the spelling it could be a little confusing, unless you're a Spanish speaker and then it's easy peasy for you.

因为拼写的问题,你可能会有点困惑,只有说西班牙语的人会觉得这很好理解。

But generally, the J does not represent the 'h' sound.

但一般来说,J 不代表“h”音。

In this name it does.

但在这个名字中,它确实如此。

Joaquin.

/ˌwɑˈkin/。

So you start with an H sound, 'huwaa', 'huwaa', close your lips, and then open it up for a W sound, 'huwaa'.

所以你从一个 H 音开始,“huwaa”,闭上你的嘴唇,然后打开它发出 W 音。

And then 'keen': a K sound, a high E, and an N - 'huwaa-keen'.

然后是“keen”:一个 K 音,一个高音 E,和一个 N 音。

The next name is Deidre.

下一个名字是黛德丽。

Deidre.

/'diədri/。

The spelling can be a little confusing here, and this is how you pronounce that.

这里的拼写可能有点混乱,这就是你发音的方式。

You start with the syllable 'deer', 'deer', like "my dear".

我们从音节“deer”开头,它的发音和“my dear”中的“dear”一样。

And then the second syllable is 'druh', 'druh'.

然后第二个音节是“druh”。

'deer-druh'.

/'diədri/。

Deidre.

/'diədri/。

Finally, we have this name Siobhan.

最后一个名字时西沃恩。

Now, this name is very common, but the spelling, again, could be deceiving if you've never heard this name before, or you've never associated the name with the spelling.

这个名字很常见,但如果你以前从来没有听过这个名字,或者你从来没有把这个名字和拼写联系起来,那你可能会被这个拼写误导。

And this is how you pronounce it.

这是它的发音。

You start with 'shi', 'shi', like "ship", 'shi'.

我们从“ship”中的“shi”音开始。

And then the next part is 'vawn', 'vawn', a V sound, 'aa' as in father, or you can even round the lips a little bit, and then an N, 'vawn'.

下一个部分是“vawn”,一个 V 音,还有“father”里的“aa”音,或者你甚至可以把嘴唇绕起来一点,然后是一个 N 音,“vawn”。

'shi-vawn'.

/ˈʃaʊˌbɑn/。

Siobhan.

/ˈʃaʊˌbɑn/。

Okay, that's it.

这就是今天的内容啦!

These are the 10 names that are sometimes challenging for non-native speakers to pronounce.

这是 10 个对非英语母语者来说非常难读的英文名字。

Can you think of other names that are challenging to pronounce?

你能想到其他很难发音的名字吗?

If so, put them in the comments below.

如果有的话,请在下面的评论中告诉我。

And if you like this video, consider liking it, sharing it and subscribing, if you haven't subscribed yet.

如果你喜欢这个视频,且还没有订阅的话,请点赞、分享和订阅我的频道。

And if you'd like to know how you too can become more confident and clear when speaking, check out my website, cause it has a ton of free resources that are designed to help you get to where you want to be.

如果你想知道如何在演讲时变得更加自信和清晰,请访问我的网站,那里有大量的免费资源来帮助你达到你想要达到的目标。

That's it.

这就是今天的内容啦!

Thank you so, so much for being here with me.

非常非常感谢你能来和我一起学习。

And remember, don't worry about pronunciation mistakes, because you know what I always say: mistakes is really the only way to learn.

不要担心发音错误,因为我总是说:错误是学习的唯一途径。

Thank you so much.

太谢谢你了。

And I'll see you in the next video.

我们下期下个视频再见!

Bye.

拜拜

相关美图推荐

更多>